The medical hospital in Kyiv (the clinic MEDIKOM) is a multi-field department that provides medical care to patients with various diseases, who need constant medical control, care and complex diagnostic examinations. We adhere to strict rules and canons of evidence-based medicine, using international medical standards and technologies in treatment. At the same time, MEDIKOM's strength is an individual approach to each patient, analysis of each case in close connection with colleagues - the use of a multidisciplinary approach in treatment.
Depending on the diagnosis, situation, disease severity, as well as tactics and methods of treatment, medical care can be provided both in a day hospital and in a twenty-four-hour hospital with constant monitoring and supervision of medical personnel for 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Inpatient treatment is carried out in the following areas:
The therapeutics department of the center has all necessary conditions for conducting quick and high-quality diagnostic tests, providing effective assistance to patients with a severe somatic pathology.
The in-patient department has intensive care units, resuscitation units and its own laboratory. Analyzes and function studies are carried out at all times:
- video colonoscopy;
- video gastroscopy;
- X-ray examinations of any area;
A wide technical base, access to diagnostic resources and the twenty-four-hours presence of medical personnel allow us to work with patients with complex clinical diagnoses, solving problems as soon as possible.
The surgical hospital at the clinic MEDIKOM provides a wide range of services for surgical treatment of diseases of diverse complexity with further monitoring of the patient’s health. We provide surgical care in combination with consulting various narrow specialists. Doctors of all clinic departments closely interact with each other, providing a multi-field, multidisciplinary approach to treatment. In the surgical hospital of the clinic MEDIKOM, it is possible to provide both planned and urgent (emergency) medical surgical care for 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
The surgery department includes:
- Surgery unit equipped with modern laparoscopic and endoscopic stands (Karl Storz, Stryker, Erbe, Richard Wolf), modern kits for performing abdominal, vascular, microsurgical operations, anesthesia-respiratory equipment (Leon, Drager) of the latest generation.
- Resuscitation unit and intensive care units equipped with case follow-up monitors, an artificial lung ventilation apparatus, a centralized oxygen supply. A patient is always under supervision of qualified medical personnel.
- One-bed wards are equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay and treatment of patients in rehabilitation and post-surgery periods.
The main directions of surgical treatment:
- General surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Urologic surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Surgical otolaryngology
- Surgical gynecology
- Bariatric surgery
Advantages of surgeries at the clinic MEDIKOM:
- Hospitalization is carried out at any time of the day.
- The latest equipment that allows the most accurate and high-quality surgical intervention.
- A large staff of highly qualified surgeons with many years of experience.
- The possibility of simultaneous surgeries related to different diseases or even related to diseases of different systems. Combined surgeries are performed predominantly laparoscopically. So, hysterectomy (uterus removal) can be performed in combination with abdominoplasty; cholelithiasis simultaneously with abnormalities of uterus, appendages, or hernias of the anterior abdominal wall of various localization, etc. More detailed information about combined surgeries, the compatibility of two surgical interventions into one can be obtained only after consulting specialized doctors.
- The use of modern anesthesia and minimally invasive treatment methods that significantly reduce a traumatic effect of a surgery and shorten a recovery period.
- Dietary nutrition and all-day care for a patient by medical personnel.
Many diseases identified at the stage of outpatient examination require a patient to stay in the inpatient department. A multi-field inpatient department operates at the medical center MEDIKOM, which accommodates patients with various types of pathologies. All wards of the inpatient department correspond to the specifics of a patient's diseases. The medical personnel of the clinic provide timely and qualified assistance and quick physical recovery.
Wards of the inpatient department
The convenience and comfort of patients - our clients - is an important component towards recovery.
MEDIKOM offers various options for one-bed wards in the inpatient department:
- Intensive care unit.
- Resuscitation unit.
- First-class wards.
- Ward of the 1 category.
- Ward of the 2 category.
The medical hospital offers only one-bed wards, in some there is the possibility of placing an extra bed. Comfortable wards are equipped with modern air conditioning and medical personnel calling systems, a centralized oxygen supply. For a comfortable stay there are all necessary appliances: refrigerator, TV, telephone, safe, Wi-Fi system. Many medical procedures that do not require special stationary equipment are carried out directly in the ward.
Intensive care unit.
Fitted with equipment for remote twenty-four-hours monitoring of all vital functions of a patient (telemetry).
Fitted with all necessary equipment for emergency medical care and treatment of patients with moderate and severe diseases: cardiac monitor, defibrillator, ventilator, centralized oxygen supply. A patient is monitored for 24 hours by medical personnel of the resuscitation unit.
Wards of the 1st category and the 2nd category.
One-room wards equipped with necessary appliances. The difference between the wards is in location of a sanitary unit. Wards of the 2 category have a sanitary unit designed for two patients. As a rule, in such wards there are patients who are provided with sanitary care directly in the ward, or patients with a short post-surgery stay (12 hours).
How much does a ward in the MEDIKOM hospital cost?
The cost of a one-bed ward in the medical center depends on several factors:
- ward category;
- terms of stay at the clinic;
- availability of extra place for relatives.
You can receive more detailed information about the cost, availability and comfort of the wards from the call center operator, as well as directly from the hospital administrator. The personnel of MEDIKOM will do everything to ensure that your stay at the clinic is as comfortable and calm as possible, and recovery comes as soon as possible.
Inpatient treatment is aimed at the quickest and most effective solution to a medical issue, whether in a planned or urgent (urgent, emergency) order. The professionalism and high qualification of our specialists, the use of innovative technologies and expert medical equipment, a sensitive and careful attitude to the health and life of patients - all this is provided by the surgery and therapeutics department of the clinic MEDIKOM located in Kyiv on Obolon. Still have questions? For more information about the inpatient department, prices, the list of diagnostic and treatment procedures, the features of staying in a day hospital, fixing an appointment with a primary care physician, surgeon or other specialist, contact the call center operator.
Prices For services marked with an asterisk*, a regular client discount of 10% and 15% does not apply.